Wednesday 13 November 2019

Hangar Expo - 2019

The Hangar Expo will be over in about 2 hours time. I spent my Sunday afternoon up in Chateauneuf-de-Grasse talking to all the people who came to visit.

Such a variety on display. I am not sure which was my favourite but here are some that I picked out.


I love the way the tiger's eye looks at you.



 And this is a typical Beverly - she has really captured the lunchtime atmosphere with Pim at the top of the table.

Merete received many complements for this painting on Sunday. One of my favourites as well.


This was also a much admired painting.


This abstract by Marie Helen is on paper and was framed in a really interesting way so that it looked as if it was floating. 


The above is one of the paintings with a reds sticker - so someone is a lucky owner.


Finally an abstract by Marie - I love the colours.

This was just a small taste of what was on display. Well done to all the artists and a big thanks to Marijcke, Patrick, Imme and Marie who did so much hard work.


No comments:

Post a Comment