Thursday 22 October 2015

Print Making Class at the Hangar from 30 October!



 NEW CLASS AT THE HANGAR
Printmaking Class with artist Gabriela Boiangiu
Friday 14:00-16:30 starting the 30th of October.
Come and explore the world of mono-printing, surface and lino printing at the Hangar.

This class will allow you to explore a new technique in a friendly and supportive environment. No previous art or printmaking experience is required. In order to give this new experience a whole chance I suggest that a sequence of three consecutive classes are attended. All tools and materials will be provided for these first three classes.
Additional classes are independent of each other and students can come when it is convenient and pick a project up and develop it in an individual manner.

PRICING:
Friday 30 October - Open afternoon: FREE!
50 Euro for the first three classes (all tools and equipment included)
20 Euros for following classes (basic materials included, and additional larger pieces and tools available to buy)
90 Euros for a block five classes (to be used within two months from purchase)

Sign up by emailing Gabriela via gabi_art@hotmail.com or via the subscription list in the Hangar!

ABOUT GABRIELA:
Gabriela Boiangiu (gabi_art@hotmail.com)

"Romanian by birth, I consider myself a citizen of the World. I lived in the UK for 16 years and now I have just moved in the South of France. I am a passionate artist and teacher and I believe teaching is an integral part of my career.
Creating art makes me a better person and I believe everybody has a creative element in them which is only waiting to be brought to life or to light. I like helping people discover their inner creative strength."

For examples of her printmaking work, please visit:

https://www.artfinder.com/gabrielaboiangiu
https://www.facebook.com/gabrielaboiangiuart?ref=bookmarks

NB: Gabriela will also start a series of workshops on creating 'Christmas Cards' , it will be announced soon, so watch this space!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment