Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Until 10 January the Aquarellistas won't come to the Hangar for their weekly 'Zen' Tuesday afternoon.
We had our last gathering on 20 December and it was cosy as always, and they gave me the most wonderful gift, a beautifully wrapped handmade Christmas card, with tiny delicate aquarelles on it, put together and made into a 'whole' by Sandra Seymour Dale... I was very touched and also very excited that I now actually have an original collection of some of the aquarellistas' work in my possession!!

'Small Guardian Angel' by Bibbi Isaksson

Ball & Tree by Edith Alborni

Xmas puppets by Cathie van der Stel

Christmas Rose by Brigitte Jansen

Wicked wish by Sandra Seymour-Dale

Small Christmas apple by Anna Karin Fast

Fun in the snow by Agnes McLaughlin

Snow Man by Liz Douglas

Christmas quartet by Lesley and Roly Bufton

Robin by Helene van der Kroft

 I'll use my weeks-off to frame this wonderful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment