Friday 28 January 2011

Help me get to the finals of the Saatchi Showdown

I have a request for all of you artlovers out there: could you help me by voting on the artwork that I put up in the “Showdown” on the great “Saatchi” website? (interesting for all artists! Neville Moray and Fiona Biziou are on it too) To be able to vote for me you have to subscribe first, via http://www.saatchionline.com/

Fill out the blanks in “Join us it’s free” in the right upper corner of the webpage.

Remember your password!
Saatchi will then send you a confirmation email. Click the link…
Log in and type ‘Marina Kulik’ in the search field (top right),
Select me from the results and VOTE:




You can also go to my website http://www.marinakulik.com/ and click “vote for my artwork”

It is a challenge for you I know!! But I would be SO grateful because it is a onetime experiment and I am in the top quarter right now and it would be such fun to get to the finals!
If I succeed I'll let you know: even more voting necessary!
Thank you very much in advance for you votes...
In utter gratitude - and I'd do the same for you of course!
Marina Kulik

No comments:

Post a Comment