Sunday 6 March 2022

Painting by Pim de Jongh NOW SOLD!!!

For all fans of Pim!
I own one of Pim's best works and I am looking for a new home for it because there is no wall big enough in my new house. It us very decorative and I am offering it for 1000€ (instalments possible!).
Seeing the current prices of Pim's work, of around 5000€, this is a very good deal!! He is by the way fine with it.
Next to an unmistakeable big signature on front and back, there is a signed deed of sale which counts as a certificat d'authenticité.

Contact me if you are interested

 
The work, sadly standing in my garage

 
Signature on the back 

 
Signature on the front


 
Decorating the wall in an interior (my old house)

The dimensions: 165 x 130 cm

Pour tous les fans de Pim !
Je possède l'une des meilleures œuvres de Pim et je dois m'en séparer car il n'y a pas de place pour elle dans ma nouvelle maison.
Il est très décoratif et je le propose au prix très réduit de 1000€. le paiement en plusieurs fois est possible
Vu le prix du travail de Pim, autour de 5000€, c'est un très bon investissement !! Il est d'ailleurs d'accord avec ça.
Outre la grande signature indéniable au recto et au verso, il y a un acte de vente signé qui vaut certificat d'authenticité.

contactez moi si vous êtes intéressé

No comments:

Post a Comment