Monday 31 October 2022

Excited to introduce a new teacher for mixed media on Fridays.

After graduating from a Bac Applied Arts and two years in Paris in Graphic Design, I needed to find meaning in what I could communicate. Working for a company not aligned wit










An impression of her work and classes. An enthousiast and eager young artist, who wants to offer her 
experience and talent to pass it on to you.
 her website: valentinecostes.com

Come and join her class, on Friday mornings!
Send a message to : costesvalentine@gmail.com
or info@hangartart.org





be more expressive, creative and inspired…!
Friday : 9.30-12am ; 25€

Supplies included (feel free to bring old magazines or any other fun supplies you can think about!)tinu my studies in Paris, while I was admitted to all the art colleges to go on the adventure of the school of Life, in India and then in Nepal. There, art caught up with me quickly to do many murals for restaurants and hotels. Soon after I gave painting lessons for expatriate and local children, then art therapy afternoons for adults. I thus lived for more than a year in Nepal, blocked and without a bank card during the covid period, living only from my artistic activities! After some local political problems, I returned to France to devote myself more to my artistic practice and that's how I decided to do an intensive year of American art school online and coached. Today, I continue my artistic path and I would like to share my experience with Mixed Media, an intuitive, spontaneous and fun practice, open to everyone!

We will see together different techniques such as: collage, inks, spray paint, markers, gold leaf, rollers, texture... We will also learn how to do constructive criticism, create unique and personal compositions, go out of our comfort zone, be more expressive, creative and inspired…!

Friday : 9.30-12am ; 25€
Supplies included (feel free to bring old magazines or any other fun supplies you can think about!)

No comments:

Post a Comment